The North and West Metropolitan Region Palliative Care Consortium website provides information and resources on palliative care.
In here you can find out
- What is Palliative Care?
- What does the “Palliative Care Approach” mean?
- What care and support is available for people living with a life limiting illness?
- What services and support are available for carers and families living with someone who has a life limiting illness?
Look out for
- Specialist Palliative Care Services
- Family and Carer resources for people with life limiting illness
- End of Life and Palliative Care Education and Training Webinars
- Resources for Health Professionals
- Information on Aged Care and Disability Palliative Care